The Library is now offering limited material pick-up services for TFML cardholders. Holds on items in the library’s collection can be placed online or by calling or emailing and speaking with a librarian. Please read all details contained in the announcement linked below before visiting the library, as it contains important information about this limited service:
While our physical building may be closed, we have a number of online services and events to enrich and engage the community during this time. You can still reach staff anytime by emailing us at email@example.com and stay connected with us on our Facebook page.
Your Library Card
- All due dates have been extended to June 3rd.
- The library is now accepting material returns in the outdoor book drop.
- All materials will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours and will not be removed from your record during that time.
- All fines are waived.
- If your items are too large to fit in the book drop, please keep them until curbside service begins.
- Don’t have a library card? You can sign up for one online!
- Forgot your library card number? Have it sent to your email
- Reset your PIN
Download & Stream
We have online programs for all ages from storytimes to performances to crafts. Click here to see a list of upcoming events!
At-Home Learning Resources
Online Skills and Research
We have additional online resources that address a wide variety of interests and research needs, whether you want to learn a new language with Mango, research your family history with Ancestry, access Consumer Reports or find a new book to read in Novelist based on one of your favorites.