The Library is now open with limited services. Please read all details contained in the announcement linked below before visiting the library, as it contains important information about available services and public health practices.
We still have a number of online services and events to enrich and engage the community during this time. You can still reach staff anytime by emailing us at email@example.com and stay connected with us on our Facebook page.
Your Library Card
- The library is now accepting material returns in the outdoor book drop.
- All materials will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours and will not be removed from your record during that time.
- All fines are waived.
- If your items are too large to fit in the book drop, please keep them until curbside service begins.
- Don’t have a library card? You can sign up for one online!
- Forgot your library card number? Have it sent to your email
- Reset your PIN
Download & Stream
We have online programs for all ages from storytimes to performances to crafts. Click here to see a list of upcoming events!
At-Home Learning Resources
Online Skills and Research
We have additional online resources that address a wide variety of interests and research needs, whether you want to learn a new language with Mango, research your family history with Ancestry, access Consumer Reports or find a new book to read in Novelist based on one of your favorites.