The Library is open to the public. We are committed to the welfare and safety of our patrons and staff.
All patrons must comply with the following public health practices:
- In compliance with new CDC guidelines, ALL patrons must wear a mask inside the library.
- If you are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the library. We will be happy to assist you curbside.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday & Saturday, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Distanced computer use is available on a first come, first served basis
- No appointments are required
- 30 minute sessions are extended automatically unless someone is waiting for a computer.
Curbside service is still available upon request
We still have a number of online services and events to enrich and engage the community during this time. Visit our @Home page to learn more. You can still reach staff anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay connected with us on our Facebook page.