The Library is open to the public with limited capacity. We are committed to the welfare and safety of our patrons and staff.
All patrons must comply with the following public health practices:
- Capacity is limited, so you may be asked to wait until there is sufficient space available in the department you wish to visit
- All patrons over the age of two must wear a mask or face covering at all times when inside the Library.
- Please remain at least six feet from other patrons and staff whenever possible.
Hours: Monday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Wednesday – Saturday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Distanced computer use is available on a first come, first served basis
- No appointments are required
- Appointments have a 60 minute limit, no extensions
- Limit of one computer session per day
Study rooms and Meeting rooms are unavailable
Curbside service is still available upon request
We still have a number of online services and events to enrich and engage the community during this time. Visit our @Home page to learn more. You can still reach staff anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay connected with us on our Facebook page.