Beginning January 25, the Library will be open to the public with limited capacity. We are committed to the welfare and safety of our patrons and staff.
All patrons must comply with the following public health practices:
- Capacity is limited, so you may be asked to wait outside until there is sufficient space available in the department you wish to visit
- All patrons over the age of two must wear a mask or face covering at all times when inside the Library.
- Please remain at least six feet from other patrons and staff whenever possible.
- Please do not congregate or linger in the building. After making your selections, proceed to the Circulation Desk.
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Computer use is by appointment only, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Call 708-246-0520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Appointments have a 40 minute limit, no extensions
- One appointment at a time, one per day
- Seating has been removed from public areas.
- Please make your selections and proceed to the Circulation Desk to check them out.
Newspapers are unavailable
Study rooms and Meeting rooms are unavailable
Curbside service is still available upon request
We still have a number of online services and events to enrich and engage the community during this time. Visit our @Home page to learn more. You can still reach staff anytime by emailing us at email@example.com and stay connected with us on our Facebook page.